Only god can remove me from the power, not britain or any one else

Couple of weeks ago I said these statements in a rally.

Guess who am I?

Iam running the country for the past 28 years, after some heroic efforts.

In all these years of rule I hardly did anything for the economy, but I've ensured that I had all the luxuries.

Now Iam 84 years old, but still Iam eager about power.

Because of lot of international pressure I agree to conduct elections...My main opponent is a trade union leader and has been the strongest critic of mine for a long time...looking at the situation I predicted that it might be a landslide win for the opponent, so I went ahead and started annihilating all the supporters of the opponent party.

I even scared the people who were willing to vote to the opponent member.

In order to act as a mediator I invited the prime minister of the powerful country in the continent, who is the only supporter of mine and ensured that any troubles are overcome.

In spite of all the efforts, in the elections held in March' 08 I lost the elections. I could somehow manipulate and show that I secured 43% of votes and the opponent got 48%.

But because the government is in my hand and I could frame the rules, I said that the opponent did not get a great majority and hence there has to be a by-election because I knew that the opposition did not have enough strength left to contest in the by-elections.

Now, I went on a rampage and did not spare anybody. I threw the people who might have voted for the opposition from their homes. I killed the other party supporters. I ensured that the rallies of the opposition party are boycotted.

I arrested the main strategy maker of the opposition party on the pretence of a treason. I publicly declare that god has given me the power and only god can take me out of this throne. No one else can do that.

Finally the opposition party leader could not bear all this and said that because of the increased violence he is not going to contest in the by-elections.

Once, this was declared there was no stopping of mine. I attacked the headquarters of the opposition party and the party leader fled into the Dutch Embassy and took refuge over there.

So much for the fights. I dare any one who wants to contest with me.

Guess who am I?

The opposition party leader is: Morgan Tsavangirai
The prime minister of the strongest country in the continent is: Mr. Mbeki of South Africa
The Dutch Embassy is in Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe.

You should have guessed it by now...

Iam Robert Mugabe, the self proclaimed ruler of Zimbabwe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Blast in Hyderabad!!