June 1st, the big day

June 1st, the big day
On this day Iam beginning my career as Management Trainee in Feedback ventures Energy division. Finally my shift to energy has been a grand success.
It is infact a big day to me considering the fact that this profile is what I wanted for quite sometime and also that Iam into the elusive Energy sector.
But today is also a big day for a country atleast 6000 miles away from us.
GM is about to file bankruptcy on June 1st. A company that celebrated 100 years last year and the one which has been the pride of US for such long time is finally biting the dust.
Though the talks of bankruptcy have been lingering around for quite some time, to see that one of the world's first and biggest car manufacturing companies is going down in this fashion is seldom a good feeling.
Hopefully this day will prove to be a much needed transformation for GM.
I pray to god that this journey of mine will make me feel happy about all the decisions that lead me into this.
Amen!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Blast in Hyderabad!!