It is simple silly!!

I was travelling across some areas of Telangana region to assess the energy demand and the propensity of the consumers to switch to gas...I actually took this journey to get an idea on how is the situaion beyond the city limits..


I was happy to know that atleast till a stretch of almost 100 kms away from the main city, things are actually not that bad...there are very good roads, power lines are laid out to the interiors and no where did my mobile stop receiving signals...these are acheivements that I was surprised and indeed felt happy...


and now the critic in me is back to the fora..


In an area which is some 50 kms from the city, there were lot of autos plying back and forth between two small towns...we wanted to check how many autos were there and that would be they be interested to convert to CNG based systems...


I inquired with some autowallas about the same and I was shocked to know that within a distance of 30 kms, there are close to 1000 autos plying every day...!!! and that in the coming few years there would be atleast 1000 more expected..


I was shocked, and asked them the reason...the answer was simple silly.


"maaku udyogaalu levu"!! "We don't have jobs".


"What do we do? Most of us are graduates, but have no other jobs, so in order to ensure our livelihood we take up autors which are giving us atleast 150/- a day. "


I had no answers..While it feels good to speak about the countr's energy deficit and lot more things that Iam generally interested about..I had no answer about how to solve these small issues.


Is it that tough to address these issues? I had no clue. For once all my enthusiasm and my ability to transform things hit a road block..what do I do to address these issues? It mustn't be complicated..


But I have no answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Blast in Hyderabad!!