WTF

While I composed this article long back and never published..the blasts again have reminded of this.
WTF...this is the first thought that comes across, when I see any sensitive news issue. My blood boils, I feel like doing something, and then again another WTF. In the midst of all these WTFs all that I end up is boil over and over again.
The frustration of the inability to do anything, my laziness everything drves me mad to the extent of doing something crazy...which is NOT doing anything...another WTF.
All of us..almost the 600 million Indians end up doing one thing..saying WTF..and doing nothing about it.
So many things..information overload or basic information we end up doing nothing about any event.
People die, rivers get polluted, women raped, more blasts...and all that we end up doing is give an exasperated WTF.
The only action that we do is give a pause to the total situation, say WTF..and then move on..sleep, wake up to go to the brothel, and if things go well join another brothel...WTF
Blasts..WTF...more blasts..WTF...Love failure..WTF..Manager fires you...WTF...people force you to get married...WTF..Thats what I do...
The first time I heard cranberries, from the best buddy of my life so far..I was amazed at the expressions in the audio..I was amazed...I thought I could do something better, in action...but WTF..I end up doing nothing..
The least that I could do is, share my condolences...and then what??? I remember the condolences when another event happens...Is that it??? WTF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Acquittal

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!