I'd rather prefer Sarah Palin run my nation.

I was going through the Europe debt crisis and came across the topic that "investors are scared" so many times and then I wondered who are these investors and how many are these investors who seem to determine the fate of the world economy. Effectively these select group of people are determining the fate of 6 billion people.
If Gini index were to be made for the influence of people, then I am sure it would be almost close to zero...


But, for dumb heads like me, who are these investors whose opinion seem to fluctuate every day. One day the sensex rises on the hope that the Greece debt bail out talks are holding up, and the second day they are scared to the extent that they dump all their shares. Is it so simple that the world economy takes a U-turn every second day?


If I look back, the topic of recession appears because either the Dowzone index crashed or a group of investors think that something tragic is going to happen the very next moment. So, I was trying to identify these people who influence our major livelihood. Also how good are these investors? If their investments are prone to sentiments than fundamentals (yeah, see even I start using the financial geeky terms like fundamentals ..), then what good are these professionally qualified investors?


Why should some one change their whole perception towards something every alternate day. Why can't we continue to remain bullish or bearish for some time. Let us say , Germany has delayed the decision by a day whether to extend the loan to Greece. How would this decision change the whole paradigm about Greece in a single day. 


These few thousands people from the nukkads and gallis of the wall with an MBA and a stat degree have decided the fate of the earth as a whole. So these bunch of people who are depressed due to the constant pressure of trying to make money every second seemingly decide how should a country be run. 


Considering the might and the weakness in their ever fluctuating thought process patterns, I'd rather prefer Sarah Palin to run my nation, than these people deciding how I should behave. While they think that the Obama's and the Putin's of the world are ill qualified to do their job I believe these folks are worse than the Gaddafi's and the Assad's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Blast in Hyderabad!!