Have you committed Gang rape .. no problem

I guess, even if I committed a gang rape I'd not have to worry. What will happen at max. let me see.

  • First, the police, even if they catch me, will keep my identity safe and so I do not have to worry about my future reputation
  • Second of all, some people and media will protest against me, but our bureaucrats and the politicians are very concerned about the law & order situation and hence the protests would be brutally crushed  So, I do not have to worry about the pressure from public
  • Third, do you know what is the maximum punishment that I can get. 10 years or fine. 
  • There are multiple ways to minimize the crime. 
    • "Tujhe pata hai merae baap kaun hai" (Do you know who my father is?") .. need less to say anything else.
    • If I prove that I did not plan for it and it was only in the heat of the moment because I was drunk, my punishment will be lessened since my intentions were never to hurt the person.
    • Of-course, there are ways in which the corruption works above all these things

Do you know if I rape my wife I get a maximum of 2 years of Jail or Fine, and the fine is defined by such outlawed rules, even a beggar on the street can pay that. ... how many Indian women face this .. No one even has an idea. How many times, is the dignity of a woman being sacrificed to satisfy the hunger of some drunken bastard. 

You want to know the status of all rape laws in India, an interesting read (http://www.legalindia.in/rape-laws-in-india). So many recommendations are already made and still the Govt. appoints some godforesaken person to again suggest ways to reduce rapes in the National Capital Region. God knows what will happen to those recommendations.

In this dastardly crime committed on a girl in Delhi, had the woman been conscious and had the people involved been from influential families, the whole case would have been simply closed long before the day light even broke. 

If some politican in an esteem position comes to know that his son committed a rape, would he surrender him to justice. Will his wife allow that to happene. Wouldn't her motherly sentiments take control over her womanly emotions (Example is the Jessica Lal murder)... Every one of us men in India is tainted by the relentless and blind love of their mothers. 

End of it, I know if I can withstand the pressure I can easily get away after committing any crime, which is the biggest thing that we achieved in 1947. The independence day that we celebrate is not the freedom to rule ourselves, it is the freedom to commit crime and remain loose.

I am just getting carried away by the anguish. But as usual I end up doing nothing but writing a blog post. "chetakani vyavastha lo chetakani manishini" (A clueless man in a devastated system)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Blast in Hyderabad!!