Death

PS: This was drafted a long time ago, but never published it.
The only inevitable thing in one's life. My Mother-in-law just expired.
Suddenly, there is no one to blame. Honestly!!

Most of us consider death as a punishment, whereas it is a liberation from suffering for that person.

She died due to kidney issues but once the issue was diagnosed she didn't last long and now to think of it she relatively died peacefully, as she didn't have to bear the suffering that most go through with kidney transplantation and various other things..

It is the near and dears' loss, because you have no one to look upto, no one to blame to.
It is my attachment (positive/negative) that is lost. 

I was too concerned, how my wife and others would deal with it, especially my father in law.. I am surprised how things shaped out.

Suddenly, I felt so close to death and yet felt too indifferent as if I will never be affected.. It is inevitable, yet Iam dying to address my immediate needs as if they are gonna last forever.

How to deal with it..the confusion!!!

Comments

Avinav said…
A very good read, and a reflection I could relate to, Ram. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Blast in Hyderabad!!