I wish that I did not know

When all that matters is, what will happen the next day.
When you know the inevitable
When you know the eventuality cannot be stopped
When you know you are going to lose an identity
When you know your voice is unheard
When you know your days are counted
When you know your next morning will be split
When you know your next drop of water will have to be fought for
When you know the decision may never give an option to look back
When you know that you will be forced to pay for the visit which we believed was common ancestral property
When you know that the days of bilingual talk are over and the pride in staying together ceases to exist
All this, when I know that no anguish matters any more!
I wish that I did not know!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!

Acquittal