Missing Laptop!

We miss people and we get attached to lot of things.
If you may not call it obsession or anything, I am typing these words for the last time from the laptop which has given me company through some of the best times in my life.
It shared all the pain and joy of me and I could only convey them through this laptop.
It allowed me all the skype sessions, chats, gossips, photos without which the reflection of my personality was empty.
This is only witness to the cries, smiles, songs, videos that has shaped my past 5 years.

I can easily write the last few lines from this laptop and totally dedicate this song to this machine alone.
"...jo mukaam woh phir nahi aate ..."

Wishing adieu to this one machine, which meant so much to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now...why Marry in the first place?

Acquittal

Caste & misinterpretation of religious scriptures!